Work at GSA
At GSA it's not just about the bottom line. We don't need yes-men or yes-women, we don't want GSA to be a collective of grey suits with no personality.
We do want passion, and conviction, and a sense of the value we each bring to the business and our clients, and what we get from it.
What does working at GSA mean?
We apply the ‘look no further’ mentality in everything we do:
- How we interact with each other
- How we relate to the industry
- How we build products and service
- How we serve our valued clients
- How we keep our culture alive
Some of our employee benefits:
- Competitive remuneration structure: We have competitive salaries and bonus schemes to reward our staff for their contributions.
- Social events: Our staff enjoy a host of social events with our Beach Day, End-of-financial year parties, Christmas parties, End-of-month drinks, Touch Colour Football day, Golf Days, Team Bonding Events.
- Travel insurance benefits: Enjoy comprehensive travel insurance for you and your spouse.
- Salary continuance: Feel secure knowing you will be looked after should you be unable to work.
- Employee training: GSA focus on improving the skill set and technical knowledge of our staff. We often house internal and external training to support the knowledge of goals of our employees.
- Flare rewards: We receive a wide range of discounts, savings and special offers at a host of major and specialist stores.
Read about some of our happy news, staff members and see our events on the blog.
If you think you'd be interested in working at GSA or learning more about us please submit your resume.
GSA are currently looking for people to fill the following positions: