Navigating the myriad of risks associated with M&A transactions can prove daunting at times even for the most seasoned of CEOs or M&A practitioners.
The team at GSA M&A Solutions are the perfect risk partner to guide you through the entire M&A lifecycle.
Our insurance risk and advisory services and transaction liability products are tailored to complement each phase of your transaction from
Pre-Acquisition through to Completion, Integration and Exit.
Whether your market segment is Private Equity, Investment/Retail Bank, Infrastructure Fund or Corporate Client we have a value proposition to meet your specific business model.
If you are looking for an advisory partner you can trust look no further than GSA M&A Solutions.
Below is a brief description of some of the risk and advisory services and transaction liability products underpinning each phase of the M&A Lifecycle:
- AFSL Compliant, Directors, Officers/Corporate Liability and Professional Liability insurance covering entities established to raise capital
against liabilities arising from professional negligence.
- Buy Side/Sell Side Insurance Due Diligence
- Warranty & Indemnity Insurance
- Litigation Buyout Insurance
- Key Man Insurance
- Environmental Impairment Liability Insurance
- Investee Company Insurance Programme Reviews
- Aggregated Insurance Portfolio Solutions
- Workers Compensation Premium Modelling and Consultancy
- Business Interruption Reviews
- Third Party Claims Administration
- Sell Side Insurance Due Diligence
- Claims Made policy “Run Off” cover
- Initial Public Offering Insurance