Work at GSA
Workers Compensation Consultant Assistant
Starting Time Period:
17 February, 2020
We are looking for a pro-active, confident and organised full-time Workers Compensation Consultant Assistant to work within our busy, vibrant and driven team based in our Sydney office.You will be responsible for providing support within the workers compensation team to service current clients and obtain new business, across various states and in a variety of industries. You will be working alongside a driven and highly successful team and reporting to the Manager of the Division.
Duties will include
- Assisting with the management of a client portfolio, and ensuring a high level of client service is maintained. Assist Workers Compensation Consultants with the following duties;
- Provide strategic claims advice to clients, driving outcomes with the insurers, and discussing strategies with the clients
- Reviewing available insurance coverage to meet the client’s requirements and provide advice to clients regarding available insurance policies, insurance risks and appropriate coverage
- Handling the ongoing management of workers compensation claims and providing technical advice to clients around RTW and act as the Return to Work Coordinator for a client/s
- Provide highly effective administrative support, back-up and assistance to relevant Consultants
- Assisting with conducting and managing the premium projections and review process.
We are seeking a driven and motivated individual who is looking to work within a high calibre team. The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable working to high standards within a fast-paced working environment, always providing excellent support and service. This is an exciting opportunity to join this award winning Insurance Broker and the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
In order to be successful in this role you will ideally have the following experience:
- Previous claims management experience within a broker, workers compensation insurer, return to work coordinator with an employer or rehabilitation consultant
- Strong understanding of workers compensation legislation, policies and procedures
- Strong organisation and negotiation skills
- Previous experience using a CRM or invoicing database
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude; and strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a junior consultant to gain further experience in the industry and offers a pathway for progression. You will become part of GSA's surprising, determined and supportive culture. Some of our employee benefits include
- Employee training: GSA focus on improving the skill set and technical knowledge of our staff
- Paid parental leave
- Travel insurance benefits: Enjoy comprehensive travel insurance for you and your family
- Flare rewards: We receive a wide range of discounts, savings and special offers at a host of major and specialist stores
- Health and Well-being Benefits: GSA staff receive a wide range of Health and Well-being perks such as Flu Vaccination, Exercise classes, Education Seminars and EAP support.
If you would like to find out more and join our incredible team please contact Katy Hunt on Katyh@gsaib.com.au or 02 8274 8109.