Work at GSA
Assistant Account Broker, Workers Compensation
Starting Time Period:
22 July, 2019
We are looking for a pro-active, confident and organised Assistant Account Broker to work within our highly talented Workers Compensation Division.
You will be responsible for servicing and developing client relationships across various states, in a variety of industries. Providing ongoing management of claims and providing technical advice to clients around RTW and all Workers Compensation matters.
You will be working alongside a driven and highly successful team and reporting to the Manager of the Division.
Duties will include
- Manage a portfolio of clients with support of senior staff and assist a Senior Account Manager with their portfolio.
- Develop return-to-work strategies with the client, insurers and other stakeholders.
- Conducting and managing the premium projections and review process.
- Ensuring client satisfaction through the strategic implementation and execution of client retention strategies.
In order to be successful in this role you will ideally have the following experience:
- Previous claims management experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of workers compensation policies and procedures.
- Proven relationship management skills.
- Strong organisation and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience using a CRM or invoicing database.
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you would like to find out more and join our incredible team please contact Katy Hunt 02 8274 8109 or Katyh@gsaib.com.au