Work at GSA
Account Manager (Incl. Senior Account Manager)
Starting Time Period:
GSA are on the lookout for a self-motivated and organised person looking for a busy role as an Account Manager.
You will be working as part of a well-established organisation that offers stability and growth to its staff. You will be given a great opportunity to develop your skills within our General Insurance Division.
Key responsibilities include:
- Professional, courteous and helpful interactions with clients and the provision of a level of service and market results that exceed their expectations
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients across different industries and accountability for servicing, developing and maintaining the client portfolio
- Responsibility for identifying and developing new clients on behalf of GSA
- Develop relationships and maintain relationships with Insurers and Underwriters
- Relationship building – securing and developing accounts
- Strong Insurer/Underwriter relationships and established internal relationships
- Strong technical knowledge of relevant insurance classes
- Strong and effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Negotiation skills
Skills and Qualifications:
- Education & Qualifications
- Must be Tier 1 qualified for the Account Manager position, preferably higher [and relevant qualification’s]
- University Degree highly regarded
- Knowledge & Experience
- A very strong understanding of Insurance Broking and good understanding of all GSA products
- Strong account management skills
- Pride in yourself and your attention to detail, organisational skills and insistence on quality in everything you do.
- Self-motivated and personal drive and ambition
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
- Adaptable and flexible work attitude
- Effective consulting, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Effective skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, IBAIS, Organise It, CRM – Salesforce
You will become part of GSA’s energetic, determined and vibrant culture. Some of our employee benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration structure: We have competitive salaries and bonus schemes to reward our staff for their contributions.
- Social events: Our staff enjoy a host of social events with our Beach Day, End-of-financial year parties, Christmas parties, End-of-month drinks, Touch Colour Football day, Golf Days, Team Bonding Events.
- Travel insurance benefits: Enjoy comprehensive travel insurance for you and your spouse.
- Salary continuance: Feel secure knowing you will be looked after should you be unable to work.
- Employee training: GSA focus on improving the skill set and technical knowledge of our staff. We often house internal and external training to support the knowledge of goals of our employees.
- Flare rewards: We receive a wide range of discounts, savings and special offers at a host of major and specialist stores.
If you would like to find out more and like the sound of working alongside an award winning team within an innovative, and collaborating working environment
then please apply now by sending through a covering letter along with your resume to Katyh@gsaib.com.au