Work at GSA
Starting Time Period:
GSA are on the lookout for a self-motivated and organised person looking for a busy role as an Account Broker.
You will be working as part of a well-established organisation that offers stability and growth to its staff. You will be given a great opportunity to develop your skills within our General Insurance Division.
Key responsibilities include:
- Professional and courteous interactions with clients and the provision of a level of service and market results that exceed their expectations
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients
- Accountability for the management, servicing, developing and maintaining a designated client portfolio
- Relationship building – securing and developing accounts
- Strong Insurer relationships and established internal relationships
- Strong and effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Clear understanding of Insurance products
- Strong negotiation skills
- Education & Qualification
- Tier 1 Compliance Essential
- A University degree or equivalent education is highly regarded.
- Knowledge & Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build and develop relationships and liaise with clients at all levels
- Customer service skills and business acumen
- The ability to manage your time and work on a number of projects concurrently
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- An understanding of client confidentiality
- Administrative and IT skills, Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Account management skills
- Self motivated with personal drive and ambition
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
You will become part of GSA’s energetic, determined and vibrant culture. Some of our employee benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration structure: We have competitive salaries and bonus schemes to reward our staff for their contributions.
- Social events: Our staff enjoy a host of social events with our Beach Day, End-of-financial year parties, Christmas parties, End-of-month drinks, Touch Colour Football day, Golf Days, Team Bonding Events.
- Travel insurance benefits: Enjoy comprehensive travel insurance for you and your spouse.
- Salary continuance: Feel secure knowing you will be looked after should you be unable to work.
- Employee training: GSA focus on improving the skill set and technical knowledge of our staff. We often house internal and external training to support the knowledge of goals of our employees.
- Flare rewards: We receive a wide range of discounts, savings and special offers at a host of major and specialist stores.
If you would like to find out more and like the sound of working alongside an
award winning team within an innovative, and collaborating working environment then please apply now by sending through a covering letter along with
your resume to Katyh@gsaib.com.au