Employee benefit programs act to assist organisations in attracting, nurturing and retaining top talent. Along with regulatory compliance, they help to ease salary cost pressures. The employee benefits landscape is ever changing and our network of expertise is ready to effectively engage in helping you build reward for your employees.
The practice of good management is about identifying and solving problems before they ever arise. One of the common management issues that
we come across is dealing with employees becoming seriously ill or injured and having to be off work for an extended period.
The key for companies to manage this difficult event is planning. Those companies that have thought about the issue and developed a strategy are able to minimise business distraction and financial obligations.
An alternative strategy that many employers are turning to is implementing their own salary continuance program. This is an insurance policy that covers all the staff and management against loss of income due to illness or injury. Because such programs are purchased on a group insurance basis they can be extremely cost effective with effective solutions available for less than 1% of insured payroll.
Why employee benefits?
- Personal Insurance: Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Total and Permanent Disability, Trauma Insurance
- Business Insurance: Key Man, Buy Sell, Guarantor Protection, Business Expense Insurance
- Group Cover: Group Life and TPD, Group Salary Continuance, Tailored plans
- Protect yourself, your senior and key people or your entire team
- Not just protection but an employee benefit for attracting and retaining talented staff
- Protect your payroll and balance sheet when staff are unable to work
What are the benefits?
- Take advantage of extensive experience dealing with businesses and the important planning considerations surrounding Succession Planning and insuring against the business impacts of losing Key People
- Take the complexity out of the underwriting and application process by managing this on behalf of our clients
- Utilise our extensive experience in building Group Insurance plans for larger businesses and membership bodies
Contact us now and secure