Our team continues to grow nationally and this is a great opportunity for a proactive, and motivated person to be an integral part of that journey.
Key areas of responsibility
- Manage a portfolio of Trade Credit clients;
- Responsible for all aspects of the role, including relationships management, placement and servicing;
- Work with Head of Business Development on new business strategies;
- Build strong relationships with Insurers and the broader market;
- Work with other Divisions to provide a combined client approach; and
- Work with a junior staff member to train them in administration of the Trade Credit policies.
- Strong client relationship management;
- Good negotiation skills;
- 3+ years industry experience; and
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- GSA has strong set of values, rights and responsibilities that are detailed in our Little Blue Book. It’s vital these resonate with you. You can see these here https://www.gsaib.com.au/about-us/the-little-blue-book
Benefits and perks
You will become part of GSA's energetic, determined and vibrant culture. Some of our employee benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration structure: We have competitive salaries and bonus schemes to reward our staff for their contributions
- Social events: Our staff enjoy a host of social events with our Beach Day, End-of-financial year parties, and Family BBQ's to name a few
- Travel insurance benefits: Enjoy comprehensive travel insurance for you and your family
- Salary continuance: Feel secure knowing you will be looked after should you be unable to work
- Employee training: GSA focus on improving the skill set and technical knowledge of our staff
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Health and Well-being Benefits: GSA staff receive a wide range of Health and Well-being perks such as Skin Checks, Flu Vaccination,Education Seminars and EAP support