GSA are an award winning, market leading national Insurance Broker, providing tailored insurance advice to clients.
About the role
We are looking for a professional, reliable and capable Finance Administration Assistant to assist on a short term contract for 6 - 9 months, working 3-4 days a week.
You will be part of a busy team and enjoy a challenging and varied support role. Your ability to learn tasks quickly, provide a high level of customer service, attention to detail and a proactive approach will be critical to your success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Finance and accounting duties and general support to the Finance Officer
- Conduct day-to-day financial transactions, Invoicing, payments, and banking
- Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Transaction reporting
- Assisting with debtors and creditors
- Claims payments
- Act as a daily point of contact for our Brokers on general finance and account queries
- General data entry and administration support to the team
Skills and experience
- Prior experience working within a finance support role highly desired
- Completed a Financial Qualification (or working towards one)
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Basic MYOB knowledge
- Strong excel and Microsoft office skills
Benefits and perks
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join a vibrant and fun team within a challenging and busy role.
You will become part of GSA's surprising, determined and supportive culture. Some of our employee benefits include:
- Employee training: GSA focus on improving the skill set and technical knowledge of our staff
- Travel insurance benefits: Enjoy comprehensive travel insurance for you and your family
- Flare rewards: We receive a wide range of discounts, savings and special offers at a host of major and specialist stores
- Health and Well-being Benefits: GSA staff receive a wide range of Health and Well-being perks such as Flu Vaccination, Education Seminars and EAP support.
If you would like to join our fantastic team please apply now or if you would like to find out more please contact Rosa Vukov - RosaV@gsaib.com.au