To GSA, being a trusted Insurance Broker is more than just placing a policy. It's about understanding our client’s business. We are always looking for opportunities to add value. Join an award-winning organisation that offers stability and growth to its staff as well as excellent benefits. Our team continues to grow nationally, and this is a great opportunity for a proactive, and motivated person to be an integral part of that journey in this stand-alone Marketing and Communications Co-ordinator role.
Key areas of responsibility
- Work with Head of Division to build and deliver GSA Marketing Plan
- Build our GSA brand guidelines and collateral based on existing GSA brand and ensure GSA brand guidelines are adhered to across the business
- Develop and produce any graphic works required by the business. Including items like: presentation templates, flyer templates, proposal documents and merchandise
- Manage Merchandise and marketing collateral
- Work across social media platforms
- Manage written content and provide copywriting and proof reading to written content
- Collate and deliver GSA external communications
- Manage marketing support needs from external suppliers
- Run GSA's client NPS program
- Understand and utilise AI as part of the role where it adds value
- Generalist Marketing Knowledge
- Understanding of how to build a marketing plan/strategy.
- Proficient in graphic design using photoshop, InDesign and Canva
- Familiarity with EDM software (ideally SendGrid)
- Familiarity with CRM systems and contact database management and segmentation
- Good level of copywriting skills
- Understanding on role of AI in marketing
- Background or familiarity with insurance and risk would be a bonus.
- Video capture and editing skills a bonus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in maintaining and building enriching business relationships
- Excellent organisational skills, including multitasking, time management, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure and make split-second decisions
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to prioritise and seek feedback on priorities
- A few years experience working in a Marketing role.
- A University degree or education is well regarded in Marketing, Communications or Graphic Design but is not vital.
Benefits and perks
You will become part of GSA's energetic, determined and vibrant culture. Some of our employee benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration structure: We have competitive salaries and bonus schemes to reward our staff for their contributions
- Social events: Our staff enjoy a host of social events with our Beach Day, End-of-financial year parties, and Family BBQs to name a few
- Travel insurance benefits: Enjoy comprehensive travel insurance for you and your family
- Salary continuance: Feel secure knowing you will be looked after should you be unable to work
- Employee training: GSA focus on improving the skill set and technical knowledge of our staff
- Flexible work arrangements and flexible start/finish times available
- Health and Well-being Benefits: GSA staff receive a wide range of Health and Well-being perks such as Skin Checks, Flu Vaccination, Education Seminars and EAP support