Join an award-winning organisation that offers stability and growth to its staff as well as excellent benefits. We have an exciting vacancy for an Engagement & Events Assistant to join our high performing team.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated person who loves co-ordinating engagement initiatives and internal/external events.
You will be given a great opportunity to develop your skills, work with a lot of autonomy and experience great Leadership.
Key responsibilities include:
- Internal and External event co-ordination and managing GSA’s Event Calendar.
- To assist with Tenders and Reports using Indesign and Canva;
- Responsible for Office Operations including start/end of day procedures, grocery/stationery orders, new starter office tours, meeting room bookings etc;
- Front of Office - Answering calls, front door, welcoming guests, catering for meetings, assisting CEO and leadership team with ad-hoc tasks and calendar management, mail sorting, postage and courier co-ordination;
- Culture & Engagement – responsible for managing staff Birthday’s/work anniversaries, gifts, farewells etc;
- Leading GSA’s Wellness committee and staff newsletter
Key skills and qualifications required:
- Previous experience working in a similar role is desirable (1-2 years) however will consider a recent Uni grad.
- A University degree or equivalent education is highly regarded in Events Management, Business or Office Management.
- Excellent organisational skills, including multitasking, time management, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to handle pressure and make split-second decisions.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- We are looking for a personable and positive person with a can-do attitude.
Benefits and perks:
You will become part of GSA's energetic, determined and vibrant culture. Some of our employee benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration structure: We have competitive salaries and bonus schemes to reward our staff for their contributions
- Social events: Our staff enjoy a host of social events with our Beach Day, End-of-financial year parties, and Family BBQs to name a few
- Travel insurance benefits: Enjoy comprehensive travel insurance for you and your family
- Salary continuance: Feel secure knowing you will be looked after should you be unable to work
- Employee training: GSA focus on improving the skill set and technical knowledge of our staff
- Flexible work arrangements (WFH) and flexible start/finish times available
- Health and Well-being Benefits: GSA staff receive a wide range of Health and Well-being perks such as Skin Checks, Flu Vaccination, Education Seminars and EAP support
To request a Position Description or for any enquiries, contact Rosa Vukov - email@example.com