GSA are looking for a dedicated and self-motivated Assistant Account Broker be part of busy team working with high level clients across various industries.
Primary responsibilities will include;
- Processing all new business, renewals and policy preparation and maintenance including amendments and endorsements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Insurers and prepare correspondence and reports between GSA clients and Insurers
- Provide high level of administration support to the Division and the greater administration team
- Ensure clients are provided with exceptional customer service and assist Client Engagement.
To be successful in this role you will need to ideally have:
- Previous experience working within the Insurance industry ideally within a General Broking role
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High degree of organisational skills and the ability to multi-task, learn quickly and be proactive
- Advanced administration skills and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge and understanding of Business and preferable Financial Services
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised person looking to get stuck into a challenging role so please apply today by sending through your resume.