GSA are looking for a dedicated and self-motivated Account Manager to be part of a busy team working with clients across various industries;
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Professional, courteous and helpful interactions with clients and the provision of a level of service and market results that exceed their expectations
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients across different industries and accountability for servicing, developing and maintaining the client portfolio
- Responsibility for identifying and developing new clients on behalf of GSA
- Develop relationships and maintain relationships with Insurers and Underwriters
To be successful in this role you will need to ideally have:
- A very strong understanding of Insurance Broking. More than 5 years plus experience with Professional & Financial Lines.
- Strong account management skills.
- Pride in yourself and your attention to detail, organisational skills and insistence on quality in everything you do.
- Self-motivated and personal drive and ambition.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills.
- Adaptable and flexible work attitude.
- Effective consulting, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Effective skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, IBAIS, Organise It, CRM – Salesforce.
- GSA has strong set of values, rights and responsibilities that are detailed in our Little Blue Book. It’s vital these resonate with you. You can see these here https://www.gsaib.com.au/about-us/the-little-blue-book
Benefits and perks
You will become part of GSA's energetic, determined and vibrant culture. Some of our employee benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration structure: We have competitive salaries and bonus schemes to reward our staff for their contributions
- Social events: Our staff enjoy a host of social events with our Beach Day, End-of-financial year parties, and Family BBQ's to name a few
- Travel insurance benefits: Enjoy comprehensive travel insurance for you and your family
- Salary continuance: Feel secure knowing you will be looked after should you be unable to work
- Employee training: GSA focus on improving the skill set and technical knowledge of our staff
- Flexible work arrangements and flexible start/finish times available
- Health and Well-being Benefits: GSA staff receive a wide range of Health and Well-being perks such as Skin Checks, Flu Vaccination, Education Seminars and EAP support