To GSA, being a trusted Insurance Broker is more than just placing a policy. It's about understanding our client’s business. We are always looking for opportunities to add value. Join an award-winning organisation that offers stability and growth to its staff as well as excellent benefits. You will be part of a high performing team, supporting a Portfolio Manager.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated person to join our General Insurance Division in an Account Broker role. You will be given a great opportunity to develop your skills, work with a lot of autonomy and experience great Leadership.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in supporting a busy and varied portfolio across various industries
- Provide tailored Insurance advice and build long standing trusting relationships
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Insurers, internal stakeholders and Clients
- Prepare correspondence and reports between GSA clients and Insurers
- Administration associated with supporting a portfolio e.g. invoicing, underwriter submissions, managing renewals, binding coverage, issuing policy endorsement and Certificates of currency.
- Ensure clients are provided with exceptional customer service and assist with client engagement.
Key skills and qualifications required:
- 1-3 experience working within the Insurance industry (either Broking or Underwriting), or an Assistant capacity can be considered
- Knowledge of General Insurance Product Lines
- Strong organisation and Communication skills
- We are looking for a personable and positive person with a can do attitude
Benefits and perks
You will become part of GSA's energetic, determined and vibrant culture. Some of our employee benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration structure: We have competitive salaries and bonus schemes to reward our staff for their contributions
- Social events: Our staff enjoy a host of social events with our Beach Day, End-of-financial year parties, and Family BBQs to name a few
- Travel insurance benefits: Enjoy comprehensive travel insurance for you and your family
- Salary continuance: Feel secure knowing you will be looked after should you be unable to work
- Employee training: GSA focus on improving the skill set and technical knowledge of our staff
- Flexible work arrangements and flexible start/finish times available
- Health and Well-being Benefits: GSA staff receive a wide range of Health and Well-being perks such as Skin Checks, Flu Vaccination, Education Seminars and EAP support