If your Company sells goods or provides services on credit terms, Trade Credit insurance should be given consideration.
Businesses, regardless of their size or history, face many financial risks associated with bad debt.
If your company was offered a way of protecting against the unknown, would you still choose to take the risk??
Trade Credit Insurance can provide cover against losses arising from either Protracted Default (non-payment) or Insolvency of one or more of your customers.
All Trade Credit Insurance policies are designed to cater for your business’ specific individual needs, covering either all or a portion of your risk exposures (customers).
As a specialist broker, GSA Trade Credit have access to both local and overseas Insurers, allowing us to place your business with confidence.
GSA Trade Credit prides itself on its innovative, vibrant and energetic team, with industry experience spanning more than a combined 25 years. Even if you already insure your debtors, we are confident that after carefully assessing your exposures we can deliver new and innovative solutions, and see that you get the best possible outcome.
Benefits Afforded to Your Business:
- Protecting the credit extended to your trade debtors offers security and can provide confidence for increased sales
- Liquidity and cash flow is protected
- Reduces bad debt reserves and releases capital
- Strengthens your borrowing position with financial institutions
- Improved budgeting (i.e. a known insurance premium vs. unknown losses)
- Enhances Credit Management through credit limit support and information
- Debtor Finance
- Surety Bonds
- Credit Management Solutions
- Debtor Monitoring
- Risk Reports
- PPSA Guidance
For further information please contact Geena Aldridge, Manager Trade Credit by email email@example.com or call on 02 8274 8128.